1 Shannon Court Unit 103
Bristol, Rhode Island 02809
BTC Frozen Cast
Book A Session
Session Prices & Galleries
Before You Book
Wedding Package Info
Client Pre-Session Information
Indicates required field
Names of all persons to be photographed during session
Terms and Conditions - Copyright Laws
• All images produced by A Moment In Time Photography, its employees and representatives, are copyright of A Moment In Time Photography. Any proof images, Facebook posts, or purchased prints may not be printed, copied, altered, or distributed in any way, without the expressed written consent from an officer of A Moment In Time Photography.
• A Moment In Time Photography does not release copyright to any clients, of any images, digital manipulations, or designs to clients. Purchase of digital files will include a print release to purchasing client only, and does not grant the client copyright. Any images or works produced by A Moment In Time Photography may not be sold for personal, professional, or commercial use by any client with print rights. A print release allows the buyer rights to print purchased images only, for personal use. All digital files are printable up to 8x10 only. Larger sizes must be purchased directly from A Moment In Time Photography.
• Any images shared by a client on any social media website, must either be accompanied by a link, directed to A Moment In Time Photography's website, or Facebook page. Clients are encouraged to upload the lower resolution files provided to you with A Moment In Time Photography's logo. Any unauthorized usage of photos on social media's page with violate the terms of agreement, both with A Moment In Time Photography, as well as the social media website. Photos violating these terms will be reported.
• A Moment In Time Photography reserves the right to use any images produced by any representatives of A Moment In Time Photography for marketing purposes. These include, but are not limited to, images used on social media, amitphotori.com, printed marketing materials, including brochures, business cards, flyers, etc., as well as in studio prints and displays, and photographic competitions.
• A Moment In Time Photography will never sell an image of your likeness without first obtaining necessary model or property releases. In the event that A Moment In Time Photography contacts a client with the intent to obtain a release, a client is not obligated to release their likeness to be used in commercial print media, or online advertising for a company outside of A Moment In Time Photography. Denying rights to such will in no way impact your image purchases, our studio's usage rights, or future photography sessions with A Moment In Time Photography. If a model or property release is granted, please know, your image may be used by a company to promote a product or service in local or national print or televised campaigns. Clients represented in the image will not receive financial compensation, be it in goods, services, or monetarily, and a right of release does not guarantee use of images.
• A minimum print purchase is required for each session. Client's initial purchase from their session must meet this minimum print requirement, before sales and discounts. Partial purchases are not allowed for the first order. Additional purchases do not have a minimum requirement, once initial minimum is met. Digital files are only available for purchase once a $250.00 print or product order has been met. All prices set by A Moment In Time Photography for any prints, products or digital files, are non-negotiable. Prices are subject to change at any time due to printer price changes. A Moment In Time Photography will honor original print or product prices for each client for 2 weeks (14 days) after proof viewing in the event that prices increase.
Social Media Release
At the conclusion of many of our portrait sessions, we may choose to post one or more photos on our social media accounts, which may include, but is not limited to Facebook, Twitter, studio blogs, etc. Clients may share or tag themselves in any posted photos online, however, these photos are still covered under copyright laws, and printing is prohibited.
I give permission to A Moment In Time Photography to post any photos from my session to online social media accounts
I wish for my photos to remain private and to not be posted onto social media
My session is a present or surprise for someone else. I wish for A Moment In Time Photography to refrain from posting my photos online until after a date that we will discuss
Your initials represent your signature, and indicates that you agree to all terms and conditions set forth by A Moment In Time Photography.
All Images ©A Moment In Time Photography
All prices and information updated 8/1/19