1 Shannon Court Unit 103
Bristol, Rhode Island 02809
Book A Session
Session Prices & Galleries
Before You Book
Wedding Package Info
Client Agreement with A Moment In Time Photography
All clients are required to have an agreement on file with our studio before completion of any photo session. Please read all information carefully, fill in the required boxes below, and submit.
• All images produced by A Moment In Time Photography, its employees and representatives, are copyright of A Moment In Time Photography. Any proof images, Facebook posts, or purchased prints may not be printed, copied, altered, or distributed in any way, without the expressed written consent from an officer of A Moment In Time Photography.
• A Moment In Time Photography does not release copyright to any clients, of any images, digital manipulations, or designs to clients. Purchase of digital files will include a print release to purchasing client only, and does not grant the client copyright. Any images or works produced by A Moment In Time Photography may not be sold for personal, professional, or commercial use by any client with print rights. A print release allows the buyer rights to print purchased images only, for personal use.
• Any images shared by a client on any social media website, must either be accompanied by a link, directed to A Moment In Time Photography's website, or Facebook page. Clients are encouraged to upload the lower resolution files provided to you with A Moment In Time Photography's logo. Any unauthorized usage of photos on social media's page with violate the terms of agreement, both with A Moment In Time Photography, as well as the social media website. Photos violating these terms will be reported.
• A Moment In Time Photography reserves the right to use any images produced by any representatives of A Moment In Time Photography for marketing purposes. These include, but are not limited to, images used on social media, amitphotori.com, printed marketing materials, including brochures, business cards, flyers, etc., as well as in studio prints and displays, and photographic competitions.
• A Moment In Time Photography will never sell an image of your likeness without first obtaining necessary model or property releases. In the event that A Moment In Time Photography contacts a client with the intent to obtain a release, a client is not obligated to release their likeness to be used in commercial print media, or online advertising for a company outside of A Moment In Time Photography. Denying rights to such will in no way impact your image purchases, our studio's usage rights, or future photography sessions with A Moment In Time Photography. If a model or property release is granted, please know, your image may be used by a company to promote a product or service in local or national print or televised campaigns. Clients represented in the image will not receive financial compensation, be it in goods, services, or monetarily, and a right of release does not guarantee use of images.
All Images ©A Moment In Time Photography
All prices and information updated 8/1/19